Tuesday 23 June 2009

24 Hour RPG Contest - 1 Week Left!

Time is fleeting and I am gearing up to do mine. There's nothing like a deadline to thicken the blood, quicken the heart and get started. I know thirty quid isn't the crown jewels but it's a good excuse for you to whip your grey cells into action and get a game out of your head and onto the web.

Join in with me!

I am going to be starting at 20:00 (GMT+1) on Friday 26th of June. The last weekend. I'll be making a time lapse video and posting that up after. I'll also be live blogging on here. A post will appear on Friday, just keep reloading it to see my progress. How about doing yours at the same time? Ah go on, keep me company during my darkest hours. Already done one? Do another!

You're not allowed to do preparation

So I'm not. Not for the game. I am getting myself physically and mentally prepared. Tidying up my desk, getting all the applications I will be using ready, ensuring I have the right food and drink, hiding any alcohol and getting lots of sleep this week.

The software I will be using is all free:
So, wish me luck. The next time you hear from me will be at the start of a huge adventure.

No comments: